Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 more day to the New years eve!

I'm thrilled now that we are almost to be entering 2010!
Ever since I was little, I've always made New years resolutions.

Where I'm coming from, we would usually climb onto the summit of a highest mountain around. The key is to reach there before the sun start rise so that you will see the whole scene of sun raising from the horizon. so that you can wish while watching the sun rise.

Among the other traditional events that goes around from New years even through 3rd day of January, my favorite part is a new years groumet that is only served in new years.

I've noticed that it is not too much of a big deal to follow ycustoms or being spiritual in usa rather than party it up. which is also fun♥

However you are celebrating your own new years, hope you have a wonderful happy holidays with lots love coming and going





No comments:

Post a Comment