Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Commonsensible Lace front wigs

I love beyonce. Her music and her always super hot look. I've been her fun for over a couple of years since she was in destiny's child.

I've always loved her different styled hair styles. Startig from destiny's child, she had the hottest hair I'd ever seen..

Until very recently I've accidently happen to learn that beyonce has had lace front wigs on the whole time :)
and then I found that she is one of the many Hollywood stars that are users of the lace wigs such as tyra banks,ciara,many more.

I personally love the idea of having a total make over within a few seconds!
How simple and up to date idea is that.. as I pick a new pantie, I'll get ready with a new hair!

No wonder all the celebrities are daily users. It might not be such a bad idea at all in a freezing winter day?

No comments:

Post a Comment